Houssy bigger aloe vera pulps consists of around 99.3% water. The remaining 0.7% of the solids are to a large part of the glucose and type. Aloe Vera gel is produced from the pulp of the leaves. Harvesting of the leaves are done when the crop reaches maturity (about 8 to 10 months after planting in the fields). The leaves are cut by a sharp blade near the base of the plant. The leaves show a loss of biological activity after a few hours (6 days) following the harvest.
The houssy bigger aloe vera pulps biological activity is completely lost after harvest 24 hours at temperatures around. The effectiveness of Aloe Vera products depends on 1) the cultivation 2) at the time of harvest 3) the timing of the processing as well as methods 4) Process and 5) and Genting plant to pulp processing.
Aloe Vera shot from the middle of the leaf contains celluloid case that gives it consistency.The solid celluloid pulp is taken from spring leaves are processed at low temperature to produce houssy bigger aloe vera pulps. Filtering is done in several stages without involving much heat so that the nutrients are preserved.